PTFE SleeveProviding you the best range of ptfe sleeve, ptfe teflon sleeve, flexible ptfe sleeve, ptfe sleeves and silicone fg sleeve with effective & timely delivery.
Approx. Price: Rs 5 / MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Meter|
|Sleeve Size||0.75 mm to 2 mm|
|Temperature (deg. Celsius)||-80 Deg C to 260 Deg C|
With the aid of our experienced team, we are devoted towards providing an exquisite range of PTFE Sleeve.
Approx. Price: Rs 6 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color||As per Customer Requirement|
||1 - 50 mm
||5 - 1000 mm or As per Order
It is made under the eminent guidance of quality experts and carefully verified on several parameters, so as to ensure the reliability and quality of our PTFE Teflon Sleeve.
It is quite hydro-phobic and throw off water almost appropriately.Features:
- Corrosion & chemical resistance
- Long lasting finish
- Good electrical conductivity
Approx. Price: Rs 5 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Color||As per customized|
|Packaging Size||In roll|
|Thickness||0.25 to 2.5 mm|
|Temperature range||-180 to 260 deg C|
|Tolerance||(+/-) 0.1 mm|
We are well-reckoned name in the industry engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Flexible PTFE Sleeve. These are fabricated by our highly skilled professionals using supreme quality raw material in compliance with the international quality standards. In addition to this, these sleeves are available in various specifications and can also be custom designed as per the needs of the clients within the predefined time frame.
- High tensile strength
- No grease required for cone to socket gripping
Approx. Price: Rs 4 / PieceGet Latest Price
||-65 deg C
||250 deg C
The PTFE Sleeve
(Polytetrafluoroethylene) is actually a Teflon wire that is reckoned for its extreme survival of temperature. It’s made by using advance technology that certifies non-flammability and High Dielectric strength features. Further, its anti-stick properties help to prevent building of sediments and fungus as well.
Features of PTFE Joint Sleeve:
- High Conductivity
- High strength
- Extremely stable at high temperatures and can be used continuously at –65°C to 250°C.
- High Dielectric strength
- Virtually inert to almost known chemicals, UV radiation, oils, solvents and fluxes
- Extremely hydro-phobic and sheds water almost totally
- Excellent anti-stick properties prevents the build up of sediments, and fungus
Applications of PTFE Insulation Sleeves:
- Radars, Satellites and other defence electronics equipments
- Due to high temperature proximity widely used for heater interconnections
- Insulating cover for electrical joints, Motor winding leads and Transformer winding leads
- Protective cover over electrical leads in Air-conditioning sealed units
- RF Signal transmission, antennas
- For branching leads in harness/cable assembly
- In communications, control Instruments and professional electronics
- As carriers for corrosive, high viscosity chemicals or fluids, also under high pressure and temperature
- As protective cover over hoses for injection moulding machines
- Hoses (with or without stainless steel wire braid) for hydraulic/pneumatic applications
- As capillaries for medical application
- Temperature sensors, Automobiles etc.
Approx. Price: Rs 6 / MeterGet Latest Price Fibre Glass Silicon Coated Sleeves Class - H
. Available in most competitive prices, our range of products can be customized as per the clients' preferences. It is a compound material with high quality of performance. It has been widely used in spaceflight, chemical industry, petroleum, large generating electricity equipment, machinery, electric insulation, construction, oil pipelines and other fields.RequestCallback
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Meter